Thursday, December 18, 2008

At this time I wish I was the stay at home parent....

Joseph: annie is doing yoga she is panting like a dog like the woman on tv Sent at 10:21 AM on Thursday me: what are you watching??? Joseph: she changed the chanel to some crazy show and started impersonating the asian woman in front of the ocean me: um, video??? Joseph: sorry, it kind of freaked me out me: what was the asian woman? the yogi? Joseph: don't know, she was all painted and panting...it was surreal me: and annie was panting? Joseph: YES me: hahaha. Joseph: i know

2 comments:

Unfinished Dad said...

Wow, I didn't think this scenario could have been any creepier. Then I saw it in print on the internet. Sorry world.

Lizzie G said...

The world is a wonderful place. If you can't be the stay-at-home, it's nice to be able to share in the small laughs via the internet!