Monday, May 18, 2009

Doll Quilt Swap Six

Received... Doll Quilt Swap 6- recieved Doll Quilt Swap 6- recieved I received this beauty from emma louise. Emma was inspired by a William Morris design, "The Strawberry Thief." The handiwork is even more impressive in person. The handiwork is flawless, and the colors are so beautiful. I can't wait to hang this on the wall of my sewing room. Emma lives in Australia and blogs at http://sampaguitaquilts.blogspot.com/. Run on over and check out her many, many lovely quilts. She is so inspiring and I am thrilled to have recieved this gem. Thank you Emma! Sent... Doll Quilt Swap 6- sent I was inspired by men's summer dress clothes, cotton paisley, chambray shirts, and linen suiting. The paisley is a wonderful liberty that ginger monkey sent me a while back. The recipient has not yet received this one, so I'm keeping the name under wraps.

4 comments:

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Oohh! you're very lucky! It's a very beautiful quilt! The one you have sent is also wonderful!

Emma said...

I'm glad you like it!

Scott at the Blue Nickel said...

Hi Kristen! I received your quilt today! I love it, I will post about it soon. Your label is very nice as well, and Thank you for the extra bits of Liberty. I don't think I have ever owned a piece of Liberty before. It is very interesting fabric.

A Arte do Crazy Patchwork said...

Beautiful quilt, your are artist, and the fabric and colors is woonderfull, is love quilts, my work is patchwork full time, after i have AVC at 8 years agoo, the pacthwork is my passion, and all in your blog is fantastic, i dont have a machine for faire the finish designer the quilts, i have a premium in Crazy patchwork, one bag you can see in my blog, i hope you like my blog, my ingles is not got i hope you understand from:
Ana Cristina from island S. Miguel in Azores in the meadle Atlantic Ocean.